M340 ping function command

the18

Hello, can m340 ping other devices(pc stations to be specific) in the same network inorder to have the connection status)?.

There's no way that I know of to initiate a ping from an M340. Typically the computers must write a changing value to the PLC for the PLC to detect that they are active.

If the other nodes can act as Modbus TCP servers other options are available.

If you are using a noc or noe card I know there are status bits for individual nodes configured in the program

Similar Topics

Hello, I am Japanese broken English sorry. I am trying to create a modbus map for Modicon PLC M340. I am using UnityPro software ver11. I am...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm having something very strange happening, I have a certain number of MW's dropping out. This is causing shut down and alarming...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm using M340 (Schneider Electric) as modbus master. It works fine but if there is a disconnection with the slave, it stops working even after...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to send sms messages using SR2MOD03 with an M340 and can't find anything related to it on the internet, can you please help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom