TwinCAT 3.1 Error starting

pchakravarty

I am trying to get the TwinCAT Master running on a Windows 10 PC, but cannot make it run, except in the Config mode. When I try to change it to "Start/Restart", I get the following error.
Error starting TwinCAT system!
Init4\RTime: Start Interrupt: Ticker started <> AdsError: 4132 (0x1024, RTIME: Incompatible software detected) For further information start the event viewer and open the application log.

I looked at the event log and see the same error message.
I am new to TwinCAT and PLC programming in general, so am not sure how to fix this. Could you please help?

Thank you for your reply. I did check the thread and tried out what they said, but with no success. I am currently trying to reinstall it as an admin and see if that was the problem.