S7-1200 Clear Ethernet Buffer

Jonnie_R

Hello,

I am using an S7-1200 with a Moxa N5250A to read data from a weigh scale, but occasionally the scale will send a couple of frames of data after I cancel the weight reading.

Is there any way to clear the Ethernet buffer, or do I just have to let the receive block complete to empty the data?

Thanks,

Jon

You can use block_move to zero buffer or copy data only from buffer if read was succesful.

Thanks for the reply. I already only do certain actions when the TRCV_C block .DONE output is activated, as I need to extract the weight from the CHAR array by converting it to a string etc.

I'll just leave the TRCV block enabled continuously and ignore any unwanted data.

Similar Topics

Hello! How can I clear (delete, write zeros, false) a DB in TIA V11 SP2 Upd5, CPU 1214C, if the size of the DB is NOT known? More exactly I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to do Modbus communications via the CB1241 RS485 Communication Board on a Siemens S71200 PLC. I am using a 1215C CPU. After...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have few Profinet slaves connected to S7-1200 over Profinet. I wish get alarms and disagnostics from the devices. (IO-Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom