OT: Turin Robot Integrator

I_Automation

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just want to let everyone know I did it!

I am now officially an integrator for Turin robots out of China and have made my first sale of 5 of their welding robots to a stamping plant in southern Michigan.

I will be replacing 20 year old Panasonic's of which this customer has had 4 out of service for over a year, and one go out within the past month, and was hesitant to pay the Panasonic price for a new robot. (Were quoted a price of $200,000 each after Panasonic tech's couldn't get them running)

Each new Turin, with a full coverage 2 year warranty, is 15% the price they were quoted for a new Panasonic, and the Turin's are much faster and more advanced than the Panasonic's.

If anyone want's more info check out my website
http://ivanovaautomation.com/turin_robots

TKB1400 System.JPG Turin Logo2.png

Last edited: