Date and time not working. (Help)

Hello guys, I want to use the project in the link. (https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/*1***0*6/how-can-you-read-out-the-date-and-time-with-sfc1-(read_clk)-and-set-them -with-sfc0-(set_clk)-?dti=0&lc=en-WW).
The time and date reading part of the project works, so I can see the values, but when I want to change the time, it does not respond. I am sharing my project below, can you help me please? Good work.

Last edited:
You need to understand how to use function blocks and their instance data. When you call an FB, the value of the input is copied to the instance DB - so it does not make sense to use the instance data itself as the passed parameter - similarly for the output data.

The reason your date setting does not work is because the edge detection storage bit is declared as an input - it needs to be a STAT.