Old Siemens Program - Upgrade Controls

RockyLeafs

We have a very old piece of equipment ('97) that a customer would like us to upgrade the controls to Rockwell.

The original program was written in Siemens (Believe ProTool?).
Was wondering if anyone would have the ability to open the program and possible send it back as a PDF.

Otherwise, we are going into the project absolutely new.
I believe we have the .S5D and some other files from the original programming. Not familiar enough with Siemens to know what would be needed to open the file.

Protool would be for a hmi, Step5 (or equivilant) for the .s5d although the s5d file can be converted to Step7 if that is an easier path for the Rockwell conversion

I'm sure someone here has S5 & could create a PDF, however, as it's S5 then if a reasonable size program then it probably uses FB's, these on S5 are written in statement list not ladder so unless you understand the STL code could be pretty difficult. Not sure I still have S5 but will look.

The ??????ST.S5D file is code and comments.
The ??????Z0.SEQ file is the symbols.
These are the most important files.

There is a small chance that the code will display as ladder. But a good chance it will display as FBD. So it could be read by someone with STEP5 or S5 for Windows, and printed to PDF, possibly in Ladder or FBD. Worth trying as reading S5 STL takes some knowledge.

I've attached the zip file with some S5D and seq files.
Unfortunately the software keepers of the previous company were not very organized so there are a lot of random numbers and program names.
Let me know if its is missing something.

I"m fine if its written in FBD, Ladder or ST. I just dont have a means to open the files so cant begin the conversion.

I do have Step 7 on my system (working on another old project) and apparently there is a S5/S7 converter that exists... trying to find that if its a possible solution.

I appreciate any help. This is why I always default to this forum whenever I have any issues.

The blocks that wont convert are for exchange of data with the operator panel (TDOP:511), for reading and scaling analog inputs (RLG:AE) and for scaling and writing analog outputs (RLG:AA).

I'm working on getting the program for Step7.
Apparently the one I had was for a different set of machines....
Just trying to get my head wrapped around the old Siemens programming really.

But again, much appreciated for all the help.

I have generated the PDFs.
The blocks have been converted to LAD, some STL code remains.
There is also an Xref.
OB1 is similar to the main program in AB.
OB100 and/or OB101 are run once at program start.

the STL blocks could be converted if I remember correctly after the output coil
i.e.

A M0.0
O M0.1
= Q3.2
*** (segment end BLD255)

The 3 "*" depict end of segment or in mnemonics BLD255, however, this was in S5 I once had to go through a S5100 program, find where the segments would end type in BLD255 then convert it to S7, many older small S5 PLC's were programmed using the hand held programmer, this was often done as one block & siemens only allowed 255 segments so could not be loaded into a Field PG.
Good old times.
Not sure if the segment end in S7 is still BLD255 or *** been a few years since I used it.

Those FBs were part of the COMTEXT companion program that was required with STEP5 to program OPs.
Flashing back to the '90s