Siemens PLC Graph function not timing

Anthony.D

the plant I am supporting uses a siemens graph function to do some of the step procedures. in several steps it waits for the step to execute for a say 200ms before it will advance. But at times I have found that while waiting at the step the time associated with that step does not advance(stays at whatever its last value was. I fixed it with external timers but has anyone seen this before?

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I want to upload the program from my CPU317TF-2 DP to my PC via connecting to CP 343-1 Advanced since it has LAN ports and the CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom