Industrial touch screen panel

kckku

Does anyone have any good recommendations on an industrial touch screen panel? I want to be able to panel mount the screen and have it connected to a PC that's mounted remotely.

The touch screen will serve as a virtual HMI screen for the station's PLC. It will also be connected to the vision cameras, barcode scanners, etc. for monitoring.

Our IT department wants to give out preapproved PCs so for now I don't need an integrated industrial PC. Just looking for a good touch screen panel.

I am looking at the Beckhoff CP29xx display but not sure if it's a lot of money (for what it is).

Be aware of the limitation of displayport, DVI and HDMI. Usually around 5-15 meters.
If there is to be relatively great distance between the PC and the remote screen, then maybe you are more after a 'thin client' rather than merely a screen.