I'm loving the Toshiba drives

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
So far, the Toshiba drives seem to be the best out there.
I wish their software was a little better though.

We were previously using the Schneider ATV312. They discontinued that line and switched to the ATV320 which are cr*p.
My customer thinks the ABB drives are junk. Haven't tried them persnally.

The Schneider ATV312 was a solid VFD. It seems when companies get too big, their products turn to sh**t.

I have been in your boat @ganutenator and we are recently using quite a few different brands. Especially with the world shortages. I dont care much for what i have used, except for Nidec (control techniques) commanders. Their pricing is ridiculous compared to any other "main guys" and have to say the product and service is very good. Well worth a look.

And no I dont work for them hahaha