I have retired, too.

Ken Moore

Lifetime Supporting Member
I had planned on working for 3-5 more years, but my wife's health has been declining over the last three years, so two years ago, I took a position at a local plant to get off the road, and be home at night.
But... she has taken a turn for the worse and requires constant care now. Rather than pay for home health aide. I decided to pull the trigger and take care of her myself.

I will still stop by, time permitting.

Ken
I am sorry to hear of the reason for your retirement. Congrats on retiring, but my thoughts and prayers go to you and your wife. Your knowledge and helping thoughts have been a great value to this whole community. Best of luck and don't be a stranger.

Garrett McCormick

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that your help has been invaluable and very much appreciated over the years. Sorry to hear the reason, and wishing you guys the best.

Hi Ken,

I wish you and your wife good health and hope she improves, I am not that far so if you need anything let me know.

If you want some part time work at home also let me know... I can use some help, you can make your own hours.

Mark

Ken from very far away and many years I would just like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into helping people. You have helped my directly and indirectly in many ways and I hope and pray for the best for you and your wife and family

Best wishes for you, your wife, and family. You're doing the right thing and will always be thought of as a pillar of this community.

I wish you and your wife well. Thoughts and prayers be with you.
Your contributions here will be remembered and please stop in when you can but family is always #1.

Congrats!

A lot of loss in this past year. My best friend's dad and now his mom is in the hospice. Two co-workers who I know well, a few other at work who i don't know well from the pandemic. Life is short, be kind.

Good luck. Our 401K advisor says you are lucky to be able too. our 401K advisor says that most people will work till they drop. I have found that retirement isn't what it is cracked up to be. A word of advice. Try to schedule all appointments and events at the first of the month so you have the rest of the month to relax or do what you want if you can. I feel like somebody is always pinging on me to do something or they want something.

I keep thinking about the Lenny Kravitz song. "I need to get away"
So if you ever feel the same, I know.