Siemens TIA Portal V13 Help

Nan

Hi, I got some question about Tia Portal...
1. Is there a temporary click button in TIA Portal? Like Fault Rest Button, only find set/reset/reverse bit function.
2. I am using TON under IEC timers, how can represent Timer.TT like in Rslogix5000? And how to reset TON?
3. How to represent AFI, NOT in Tia Portal?

My CPU is 317-2 PN/DP, HMI is TP700 comfort.

Thanks, everyone!

1. Look at "SetBitWhileKeyPressed"
2. Not sure what TT is in RSLogix, but ET is elapsed time?
3. AFI is always false? That would be RESET under the basic instructions I believe.

I did not find "SetBitWhileKeyPressed" Under Button Properties-EVENTS-Click-Add Function, did I look at the wrong place?
.TT means the timing bit indicates that a timing operation is in process.
AFI is always false. Which bit I should use to reset TON, IN OR Q..?

Thank you very much!

.TT is timer timing

Setbitwhilekeypressed is under events>press>addfunction.

To reset the timer before it has reached a Preset, just use .et

If it has reached a preset, and the .Q is high then reset that bit also.

Thanks for replying!
What should I use to represent .TT NOT AFI?
I tried SR and RS, it did not let me find .et, is it the same with reset if I move 0 to .et?
Another question is the LIMIT instruction, is it the same with LIM instruction in rslogix5000? I went through the help..still do not get it..

Thanks for all the replies!

There is another bit associated with IEC timers that is ".RU"

I dont know what it does, but perhaps its functions like a .TT???

You can try it out and see.

They left that bit out of the help file.