Micrologix 1100 + Zebra Printer

danielplcsnet

Hello everyone,

I need your help, currently we need to configurate a Micrologix 1100 + Zebra Printer Model GC4420T.....

At plant there are two types of configuration and today its performance it's fine.

1.- SLC 500 + Basics module + Zebra Printer.

2.- Micrologix 1500 + ASCII Module + Zebra Printer.

For needs of upgrade, we are migrating from SLC plattform to Micrologix 1100, but I can't find a module that helps us to make a configuration.

Do you know any solution for this issue??

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I've spent 2 days trying to print a barcode from CH0 of a ML1100 to a Zebra LP2824 printer. I can see the output string using...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom