Powerflex 40 drive suddnly stopping while running & there is no alarm on the display

sahebanna

Powerflex 40 drive suddnly stopping while running & there is no alarm on the display

Hi,
I need help on Powerflex 40,
3 no's powerflex drives are connected to compact logix plc on ethernet network, PLC will send all commands (start, speeed) to drive on ethernet network. problem is in one of the powerflex drive remaining two drives are runnning while running the drive, suddnly drive will go to stop mode eventhough start command enabled from the PLC and it will not generate any alarm on the display. if we stop the complete system and started, drive start running after some time again it going to stop mode (Drive start LED on the powerflex 40 go off). i compared all parameters (except motor related) with refference to running drive, there is no change.please explain me what is the problem with drive and what are the parameters i need to check.

t

is it possible to swap the problem drive with one of the other two to see if the problem follows the drive, if it does I would suspect the drive. If the problem stays where it is then it's probably a comms problem.

Steve