comm between Factory Talk view SE and WW Intouch

sudip

Can anyone say me how can i communicate Factory Talk View SE with Wonderware InTouch without using RsLinx.

In general SCADA packages don't communicate with one another: they instead contribute to shared databases and communicate with shared controllers.

The protocol that both FTView SE and InTouch have in common is OPC.

You could communicate between the two packages using an "OPC Mirror" type software, or by installing FactoryTalk Gateway on the FTView SE system, which exposes all the FactoryTalk LiveData and the internal FTView SE Tag Database to other OPC-DA 2.0 clients, including Wonderware InTouch.

Similar Topics

Hi all ! I can't figure out how to setup the modbus RTU comm. to connect a Koyo DL250-1 CPU with a Panelview Plus 600 from Allen-Bradley. I use...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Somebody knows the driver that has to be selected to setup communication between two Red Lion HMI's? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first thread in this forum, I hope you can understand my english... I'm from Argentina I have a problem! I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to program Comm loss between a SLC 505 and compact logix that talk each other to stop a machine. Can you please help:lolis:
Replies
Views
Hello experts! So I'm migrating old PV600 RS-232-DH485 (2711-K6C5) communicating to ML1500 LRP to a new PV+ 700 (2711P-K7C4A8). I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom