factory talk ME and SE

hanyrag

Hi all
i'm an entry level engineer in the field of scada and HMI I deal with rsview32 and panel builder ,now i need to upgrade my self and learn more about the last software from rockwell
first i need help for the diffrence betwen factory talk ME and factory talk SE and need advice when to begin learning which first ME or SE

Think of ME as the "new PanelBuilder32" and SE as the "new RSView32".

The best place to start is with Rockwell's online videos. Go to:

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/solutions/integratedarchitecture/resources4.html

Then click FactoryTalk View Machine Edition Quick Start Videos.

That should get you off to a good start.

OG

edit....When you buy SE you also get ME. You program in FactoryTalk View Studio where you choose an ME or SE applicaiton.