1756-en2tr

muusic_man

Hey Everyone. I am wondering if there is an AOI to Studio 5000 for the 1756-EN2TR card. What I would like to be able to do is see all the status lights status and other variables within the code. I've searched Rockwell's site but I've always found it difficult to find what I'm looking for . Any guidance would be appreciated.

there's a sample code of an EN2tr compatible faceplate that shows all data through ME or SE. you could just pull the rest of the data from that.

just search 'en2tr' on the sample code site and its one of 3 results.

This has link status, module status, ip, etc all pulled through GSV most likely. you could just use the GSV without all the extras as well.

Similar Topics

I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Got a funny issue. I have a 1756-L85EP and a 1756-EN2TR in the same chase. The client asked for the Ferrari and the 3 lane highway!!! We...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a system on 1756 L73 that works with supervisor on EN2TR modules. Everything works correctly, except that EN2TR (1) with...
Replies
Views
Hi. Rockwell learning curve 132-1b. I was having trouble to change IP address on a EN2TR. Finally found out that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, What is the best practice for DLR set up. Should I keep all VFDs on one DLR and FlexIO on another or it would make sense to put...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom