Changing of IP Add setting from static to DHCP

AB2005

Hi;

In our Corrugator plant, there are automatic WIP conveyors having two moving carts also. System contains 17 items (server, two PCs, Siemens PLC and field I/Os, HMIs wifi transmitter receivers etc) which have static IP addresses. Server and PLC have two IP addresses and thus, total 19 IP addresses.

We have been facing a problem that after some days of successful operation some time IP address of an HMI disappears, or IP of a PC/server changes from static to DHCP byself. We change back the setting to restore the operation. Changing of IP of PCs/server from static to DHCP is most common.
?
Do you please guide why this happens and how to get control on it?

The range of IPs starts from 192.168.168.00.

What type of Siemens PLC? I have not seen any 1200's do this.

Is this only the HMI's and what are the HMI's? Is there any power interruptions... maybe when power is cycled it defaults back to DHCP?

you'll need to do some testing to isolate what is causing it.

after setting it back up, where you believe it to be good, shut the line down and power everything off. Once you start it back up, check that the IPs are still good, otherwise you may have missed a static from dhcp setting on a few things.

What type of Siemens PLC? I have not seen any 1200's do this.

Is this only the HMI's and what are the HMI's? Is there any power interruptions... maybe when power is cycled it defaults back to DHCP?
Siemens PLC >> CPU S7-1516
HMI >> KTP-700.

The IP problem has been appearing with PCs, server and HMI.
Server is backed up with UPS, other system not.

Yes. There is sudden power cuts almost once to thrice a month.

you'll need to do some testing to isolate what is causing it.

after setting it back up, where you believe it to be good, shut the line down and power everything off. Once you start it back up, check that the IPs are still good, otherwise you may have missed a static from dhcp setting on a few things.

There is sudden power cuts almost once to thrice a month.
But as the server is backed up by UPS, hence its IP setting also changes from static to DHCP.

Any other counter measure?

I am thinking may be the subnet mask setting of any of 17device may be differ with others which is creating problem.

Do you please guide how do I check the IP and subnet mask settings of Siemens field I/Os by TIA 15 portal?. I can see the devices in portal but IP and subnet mask not. I am not much familiar with TIA 15.

There are two series of IP addresses at same bus i.e. 192.168.168.?? (main CPU first port, PCs, server, HMIs etc) and 192.168.150.?? (main CPU second port and field I/Os)

Do you please guide how do I check the IP and subnet mask settings of Siemens field I/Os by TIA 15 portal

I would check maybe youtube and see if there are any videos on the details