Old Schneider Micro PLC

Slwagner73

Lifetime Supporting Member
So folks, I have a customer that wants some work done, the problem starts when I look in his cabinet, I find an old Schneider PLC, model number SR2 E121FU. He has a copy of the program, but no way to open it.
I thought maybe it would be TwidoSuite, but now I’m not so sure.
Any help would be appreciated.

Zeliosoft and make sure to not install or uninstall the Schneider update tool of you don't want to be reminded hourly about updates.

You'll also need an SR2USB01 if you plan to communicate with the zelio itself.

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Does anyone knows where I can find older versions of M340 PLC (version 3.01 and earlier)? Schneider Electric removed them from their website
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom