Need Manual for APROS (programming software for old AMK AZ)

Dear All,

Recently we have problem with servo controller called AZ 20 (old AMK Servo controller). The program writen in software called APROS. I have the software and able to read the offline program (their AWL file even can be read by notepad).

What I need a documentation of the programming manual. What I want to know actually where is the command to move the axis to setpoint position (This controller handle several axis).

I have spend two days without luck (even google is very limited info about it). I believe somebody out there have experiance on this controller.

If some one want to share the experience or the programming manual I really appriciate it.

thank you

Greetings. I have AZ 20 modules in my hand. It communicates with Profibus. AZ-PS5 board is defective. I want to shoot the program via APROS or AIPAR programs. I do not have these programs. Could you please share with me.

Dear All,

Recently we have problem with servo controller called AZ 20 (old AMK Servo controller). The program writen in software called APROS. I have the software and able to read the offline program (their AWL file even can be read by notepad).

What I need a documentation of the programming manual. What I want to know actually where is the command to move the axis to setpoint position (This controller handle several axis).

I have spend two days without luck (even google is very limited info about it). I believe somebody out there have experiance on this controller.

If some one want to share the experience or the programming manual I really appriciate it.

thank you
????