License for TIA Portal ( from S7 to TIA )

Oliver Micka

Hello everyone.

I have Simatic S7 which have a standart licesne.
I had to downloaded TIA portal V13 but Tia portal cannot find a license for TIA portal..

After 30 days trial version i cannot open a function blocks.
Showed a notice " license key not found"🔨🔨

I have a question..It´s possible migrate my license from s7 to Tia portal ?

p.s: this is my second contacto to Simatic and Siemens... ( i work a RA/AB PLCs..)
:oops:

Siemens have a sligtly less expensive package. If you buy 6ES7822-1AA04-0XC2 "SIMATIC STEP 7 Prof. V14, Transition Package" in conjunction with the SUS contract 6ES7810-5CC04-0YE2, the total price is somewhat lower and you also get 1 year software updates. If you want to you can cancel the SUS contract before you have to pay for the next year.