life goals

If you get the contracts w/ the right billable rates though.

Would have to bill some of these top dogs out at like $200

I'm an awesome boss.
But for the last sixteen years self-employed, I've had the most tolerant boss I could have asked for.

Really, you don't want to hire me. I'm something of a bad luck charm. With two exceptions, every company I have worked for since I got out of college has gone out of business. The first exception was the company that bought the assets of the one I was working for when it went bankrupt. I lasted less than a year with them.
The second exception is the company I'm working for now. Since I'm the only employee, when I retire I will close it down and keep my streak going.

Similar Topics

At the moment on my application (S7-1212C), the PLC/HMI are showing the correct time, i.e. the displayed time matches the time of the clock on the...
Replies
Views
Maybe I am the last to know but Rockwell has put an EOL date on the 3 motion modules at the end of 2024 but maybe sooner. I know this will affect...
Replies
Views
I am speccing out a system for some burner controls and the customer has two SLC500s that will need to be upgraded. There is no distributed IO. I...
Replies
Views
If you look up a Siemens analog card such as 6ES7331-7KF02-0AB0 the MTFB is quoted at 19.6Y...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me the status of the CPU005 processor? I have a customer with a half dozen of these and I'm having a hard time finding info on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom