Wago 758-870 backup and upload

aven75

I have a Wago 758-870 PLC that I want to clone to a new identical PLC in order to create a backup controller to use as a replacent in case of failure. WagoUpload software seems to be compatible with just the 750 series and not the 758, can you suggest me what software to use?
Thanks a lot for your support,
Andrea

I have a Wago 758-870 PLC that I want to clone to a new identical PLC in order to create a backup controller to use as a replacent in case of failure. WagoUpload software seems to be compatible with just the 750 series and not the 758, can you suggest me what software to use?
Thanks a lot for your support,
Andrea

hi, do you found solution for that?

thanks...

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm experiencing a problem with my project regarding the communication between a RENU FP5070TN-E HMI Touch Panel and WAGO I/O-IPC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project which uses wago plc 758-870. I use RS232 module to do data communication between PLC and a remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc. The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot. I've also tried the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom