Sensor lead puzzle

Good question, kalabel.

Yes, that's right. There are auxiliary analog outputs on the back panel. Your question leads right to the reason I'm trying to tap into the transducer directly, bypassing the manometer, in the first place.

The manometer is malfunctioning and is to be returned. But the process needs to keep running, so I can't just disconnect it and send it back without first being able to read pressure.

And that's why I'm looking to read the pressure directly from the transducer.

Also, I know the transducer is working because I have a spare manometer I'm able to connect to the transducer and it reads fine.

According to the manual there are two sensors one outputs 0 to 2.00VDC and the other 0 to 1.500VDC. nothing to directly indicate which wires are the outputs.

But in the instructions for diagnosing the sensors, the Pirani may be easier to figure out, by. The sensor has only four wires and to diagnose they say measure certain resistance value between two of them. One of the wires to be measured is -VDC and the other is signal, so you now have two pairs to choose from which narrows things down. The diaphragm sensors is more complex.