Profinet ThermoCouple

I was thinkng rather than the truck option. A Logo PLC with analog (0-10v) and a 4-20mA temp Sensor + 470R resistor.

Any solutions (low cost) for getting a Server Cabinet temperature onto Profinet?

Are you specifically running a profinet connection to the cabinet for this job, or is there something in there already using it?

A Logo PLC

The most basic Logo 8 is a square £100 here which is probably cheaper than most converters. I'm not sure if it speaks Profinet though and it's not in the device catalogue on TIA.

Similar Topics

I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Greetings! Facing a problem I've not seen before. GE CPE100 unit, LAN2 set up as ProfiNet. Multiple Turck TBEN-L4-16DIP modules, and a...
Replies
Views
Hello. I cannot change the SendClock settings for a PROFINET IO device. I need to slow down the CODESYS PROFINET IO controller. What am I doing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom