Can i connect Delta PLC with Seven segment?

Yes it can be done. You either have to use a DOut put to drive each line and make sure you configure the voltages. a Seven Seg driver will be CMOS (5v) and Digital Output may be 24V.

Alternatively, you could find an RS232 to 7Seg display driver and interface an RS232 (serial) port to the driver to the display.

I found about 10 Years ago a company that would supply 7" 7Seg displays ( like the ones at GAS station) these had a simple RS232 protocol that could then be driven from any RS232 source ( PLC)

https://spectra-displays.co.uk/product-category/industrial/numeric-indicators/rs-232-input/

Similar Topics

I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to connect VFD (vfd110E43a) with PLC (DVP14SS2). 1- How many inputs and outputs needed for the VFD? I want to control it...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a siemens PLC and i want to add a new preocess without touch the Siemens code, so i am going to add Delta PLC, this PLC will...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a GSM modem model number SGM510 from a local dealer in Mumbai, India and I am trying to connect it to a Delta PLC that I have...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a pressure sensor with 0-10 control and 0-600 bar range. how can i read from it the signal and transfer it to bar and stored...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom