What's your favorite obscure tools you have? (Software or Hardware)

Just ordered mine
3 week back order
Looking forward to using it

works good, I've used regular meter leads so often. the 773 would be awesome since its the same as 771, only has sourcing and simulating analog signals built in like the 789 has. so best of all worlds except being a meter in general.

if they would release a clamp attachment that could accurately read 4-20ma signals that we could plug into any ole meter, that would be a game changer for sure. maybe there is something and I just don't know.

Time tracking?

I am looking for software to track the time I spend on different tasks while on the computer, for cost purposes.

Requirements:

*FREE* :nodi:
User friendly interface.
Works Offline.

Thanks

Last edited:
Time tracking?

I am looking for software to track the time I spend on different tasks while on the computer, for cost purposes.

Requirements:

*FREE* :nodi:
User friendly interface.
Works Offline.

Thanks

No ads, no popuo, no registration. Just the software for free 🔨