ADDMX function setup for BMENOS0300 in a M580 Remote drop

xcyong89

Hi,

How is a ADDMX function setup to communicate to slave devices (Modbus TCP/IP) that connected to BMENOS0300 in a M580 Remote drop.

I have search the Q&A in Schneider Electric website. However I did not find any related Q&A on this topic.

Last edited:
BMXNOM0200 is applied for Modbus RTU. From the FAQ, the configuration for is BMXNOM0200 shows as below:

r0.s0.ch0{ip.ip.ip.ip}\\r1.s1.ch1.d

r0.s0.ch0 must be 0.0.3

ip.ip.ip.ip = IP address of BME CRA 31210

r1.s1.ch1 = rack number of BMXNOM0200, slot number of BMXNOM0200 and channel number of BMXNOM0200

d = Modbus ID of slave device in Modbus RTU

However, I did not find any FAQ that related to Modbus TCP/IP that using BMENOS0300 in M580 Remote drop communicate to slave devices

Isn't NOS0300 module switch which is installed to local or remote rack ethernet slots?

Manual have this

NOTE: Use the IP address of the CPU, and not the address of the BMENOS0300 switch, to communicate with the CPU.

So is this meaning that you have to address you master communication same way than your would communicate directly out from CPU's embedded port and Switch (NOS0300) is mirroring all packets that CPU is sending?

Try 0.0.3{target_ip}TCP.MBS??