Rockwell List Prices

Tim Ganz

Anywhere I can get Rockwell list prices without dealing with sales reps?

You used to be able to get them with the online configurator and they took that away and then I used the IPad config app and now everything in it shows 0 dollars on the list price section.

Why don’t they want people to have easy access to their list prices? I mean are they that ashamed of them?

One of our long-term suppliers who used to give us an Excel file with the list prices every year to which we would apply our multiplier, has stopped doing that. The reason: the prices keep changing too fast.

On the other hand, if you need a Festo item, as long as you have an account at their web site, you will get the current prices and (in most cases) delivery date right away. But Festo's is one of the best, if not the best, engineering/e-commerce sites anyway.

I use a supplier like Routeco for that. We order straight at Rockwell but its easier to look at them for what a part might cost instead of having to call a rep, struggle trough the menu, wait 15 minutes to get connected. Just to hear that you can pay for the part but only have it in may 23.

I think ProposalWorks has pricing in it.

Yes, I typically use ProposalWorks for "rough" pricing purposes. Our distributor tends to give every customer a 13% discount from list prices, so I just take the total of all the parts and multiply by 0.87. I say "rough" because I don't use the number I get to give prices to customers, but it has always been the exact same price as when I get an official quote from the distributor.