ControlLogix L81E Error T01:C61

BMW512

Hello All,
I have ControlLogix L81E with with PA50 Power supply, when I power-up the PLC, I have this fault : Major Fault T01:C061 non recoverable - diagnostics Saved Backup Energy HW Failure - Save Project
I cleared this major fault and I've downloaded my program to the PLC with no problems and the fault cleared. Once the PLC lost power then powered up the fault appears again and the program cleared!
I've searched in Rockwell knowledge base but nothing describes or solves the problem.
Thanks for your time.

I get this on my bench test ControlLogix processor, regardless of the program installed, although I get T01:C62, which is the same fault, just in a PLC with an SD card installed. If you look at this spreadsheet from Rockwell, it has a description for all of the faults on the "Logix 5000 Controller" sheet/tab. I think the C61/C62 faults are general faults (program faults perhaps) that happen during power-up, and you'll need to send the fault log information captured on the memory card to Rockwell to determine the actual cause.

I'm not exactly sure what the issue is with my bench test PLC, as it will throw that fault even with a blank program downloaded to the processor.

What's the IP and gateway?

There is a technote stating that you can get the same error code, on a continuous loop while booting if you somehow got a xxx.xxx.xxx.0 for the IP or gateway during a configuration.

you're best doing a stage 2 reset, setting the ip to anything greater than 0 in the last octet, then updating the firmware again.

T01: C61

Hi 2023, controller 1756-l82E revision 32.014 and the fault T01: C61 still happening.

This morning I was a lucky guy, we just cleared the fault, loaded the program and changed the processor to run mode.

Our machines are KHS (I trust the Germans didn't make mistakes in the code, I was working before for KHS Mexico and Germany, so I trust).

A Chicken Guy in my currently job told to me about an internal battery, but our machines have UPS and are basically brand new just 2 years operation, not sure about batteries I need investigate about it.

If you Guys have more information about the problem I will really appreciate if you share whit me.

Thanks.

Best Regards, Paul.

1756-l82E revision 32.014 and the fault T01_C61.png