Output should not be active

by the way, easy way to tell if you are looking at the right spot is to throw in an always false bit before the OTE.

If you put something that can never be true before it, and it still goes true, then you're looking at the wrong place. It would be turned on somewhere else, the fact that those say they are a fault and alarm... makes me think you have them either more places, or they are not assigned properly in the HMI associated with the system.... like someone assigned those tags to more than just an indicator... and the hmi is forcing them on instead of just using them as an indicator tag.

For diagnostic purposes add a timestamp ONS to the rung, perhaps that will reveal something related to the time of day. like a janitor unplugging something.