Trouble Downloading RsLogix 5000

Nategross24

Hey Guys, I' trying to get Logix 5000 (v20 and lower) installed from Rockwell website and whenever I go to download the software I do not actually get the version I am wanting to download. Instead I am getting some FT Historian package. I'm all out of Ideas I have activations for Studio 5000 as well as the legacy toolkit - which allows me to run earlier versions of logix on windows 10. So I feel like im doing something wrong if anyone has any advise it would be appreciated!

Which version(s) are you trying to get? I've had a bit of an issue lately getting "RsLogix" or whatever the listing is, but find that using the "Logix Designer" listing works well, although that may only be for V21+.

@Nategross24, what you mention is all true.
I know there is a way to download versions lower than 20.05 but you have to explain Rockwell why you want to download it.

I must just have the incorrect Serial# and Product ID for this. I see the downloads and can select which version I want like 15 or 17 or 18, but what I go to get the downloads It only shows up as 20.05 and higher for Studio 5000 like 27, 30. and so on

I would contact support and see why.

I can see downloads from version 6.20 to 33.01 with my serial number.

I cant reproduce how I did it , but there was a 'multi version' option on one the download choices that let you check a bunch of boxes for different versions. Like the entire site, its not intuitive.

For me, I have to enter my legacy serial number for the pre 20 versions to show up, but I get all versions when entering legacy, not just legacy. Yes, not intuitive is spot on.