Diesel Fuel And Gasoline Level Monitoring

Levi G

Hi, I am looking for a sensor to monitor the level of Diesel Fuel And Gasoline in an outdoor Storage tank.
The Tank has cylindrical shape laying on the side. Diameter is 10' I only have access to the tank from the top, there are no ports on the side. There is a vent to atmosphere, so no pressure inside the tank.
Can you folks recommend me a sensor that will have a 4-20mA Output.

I agree with the last post, must be Intrinsically safe for that application plus a round tank on it's side will not give you true level unless to put S correction in there have been posts on here regarding this.

Similar Topics

Hi Gents I am working on a fuel storage and dispensing facility. Initally the storage part was being done by others, and I have completed the...
Replies
Views
Hi. It turns out running just inverters off of a generator is bad for the generator. Any tips? Ideally I would like to size my diesel generator...
Replies
Views
Reaching out to all the seasoned folks, what would you use if you were to provide a 300 kW power generation system? A diesel genset or a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here and I don't know is this topic belong here? I would like to know if somebody have experience in putting Beckhoff CANopen master...
Replies
Views
hi we have some light locomotives that are using modicon micros with a120 add on cards for engine , converter , instrumentation control. not a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom