Finding Unknown IP Address

I use my IP Explorer all the time and can attest to its usefulness. Great product.

This thread came out in 2013 but we started sell below around 2008

What is it your trying to do? I sell a lot of these https://www.plccable.com/allen-brad...dress-explorer-dhcp-and-bootp-server-sim-ipe/

If its for a single node they work great for reading and setting up

This is the user manual https://www.plccable.com/blog/plc-tools-simipe-ethernet-ip-address-explorer-and-dhcp-bootp-server/

I'm not looking at a single PLC , I'm looking to scan the network for PLC inventory providing model ID and firmware versions as part of an overall assessment report for future planning. It's my understanding that the Ferret does just that. I cna do it by hand easily enough, just takes time, I am hoping someone here had a copy they will allow me to have.

You would think that PLC manfs would be eager to provide such a tool - Its only purpose is to show obsolete hardware that needs replacement.

I'm not looking at a single PLC , I'm looking to scan the network for PLC inventory providing model ID and firmware versions as part of an overall assessment report for future planning. It's my understanding that the Ferret does just that. I cna do it by hand easily enough, just takes time, I am hoping someone here had a copy they will allow me to have.

You would think that PLC manfs would be eager to provide such a tool - Its only purpose is to show obsolete hardware that needs replacement.

check your inbox