Omron Sysmac C60K - analog output question

ehrengraff

I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are required. I have no as-built information on this system, just a photograph of the PLC. is this even a modular type PLC where analog outputs can be added if the hardware could be found? It looks like there is some discrete I/O onboard, if thats the case is this system not expandable/modular?

plc2.jpg

hello friend
the model of C60H not to work with a 0a10v output you have to apply an analog expençao with for example an c20H Sysmac .I think that in your c60K model is equal

As previously stated, the CxxK product was discontinued in 2002.
You may be able to locate parts, but programming devices are getting tough to locate.

This appears to be part number C60K-CAR-A.
If that is correct, the plc has AC inputs.

The Omron CP1L-M60DR-A would be similar, but AC inputs are no longer an option, all would have DC inputs.

If you have the program, it could be converted.
Only thing that would really need to change would be addressing.
All instructions are supported in the new platform.

Hope this will help.