Compact Flash for PV+

TimeFluxCap

When you add a compact flash card to the expansion slot on a PV+ is it automatically used as an additional area to store data such as trend and alarm logs?

ie I want to increase the amount of trends and alarms I have but am running a bit short of the logic module memory, is the way I propose above the correct way to go about it?

Similar Topics

What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a B&R X20 CP3584 controlling our printing press communications. The program on the compact flash card wont load, we were running...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have ControlLogix L65 processor and I have a CompactFlash card with a program on it. The Program attributes indicates it is for an...
Replies
Views
Evidently I'm not straight with this... If you do an program edit, and do not re-save the file to the flash card, when do you risk booting up the...
Replies
Views
dear all, how to upload/download program from/to 1784-cf128 compact flash card to/from CPU
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom