Wincc check incorrect tagging

X-tech

Hello. I am reusing a wincc project from a previous system that is very similar. I am keeping the majority of the graphics unmodified which includes the graphic tagging. I have generated my new tags via external scripts and then imported and I think I have updated all screen objects to the new tags .

My question is, is there a way in wincc to check for ALL graphic objects that have tagging have a valid wincc tag? Of course I can open each object individually and it would alert me that the tag does not exist, however I have a large number of screens (100+) and I want to make sure all incorrect tagging are caught? Can this be done some way?

You can check if old varible names are used somewhere if you know old names and search from WinCC cross reeference window.

You can also check on runtime.
There is appication apdiag.exe (located on Siemens/winCC/utools folder)
On apdiag select "output window" pop up screen.
Now when you open your screens at WinCC runtime, output window prints all errors of illegal or unknown tags of opened screen.