Omron CX-Programmer Adding Unsigned Integers

Hann

Is there a way in CX-Programmer to ad UINTs together with an instruction without a compiler warning.

Ladder Rung:
UVuQIAs.png

Warning:
OWG8Otg.png

Instructions:
YtV7JO3.png

Potential Solutions: (That are not great as it works around the issue)
-Use Channel
-Disable Warning
-Use and INT

Update 1: Found Existing Topic:
https://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/topic/37949-unsigned-integer-addition-and-subtraction/

Last edited:
just the obvious: MOV to a data type with more (enough?) bits (e.g. float or even BCD), do the add, and hope the result doesn't overflow on the MOV back to UINT.

It does not really matter - it is only interpretation of the number. Just because you are using add INT makes no difference to the numbers being added - just read it as a UINT and it will be fine.