WW2012 +DASApplicom + FSGATEWAY

mad4x4

We have Wonderware 2012 all set up (been set for years) using a server in the SMC console this can be seen as DASAPPLICON to talk to an S7-400 PLC.

Can we install the WW FSGateway software to create an OPC Server to serve the Wonderware tags? I know that the DASAPPLICON already has an OPC server built in, but this appears only to Server the PLC tags (Sits below Wonderware ) whereas I would like to serve out the Wonderware (scaled) tags

Does FSGateway need to be licensed Separate to the WW2012 licenses we already have?

It is now called OI Gateway and my understanding is you can use 3 protocols before you have to have a license

Similar Topics

Friends as the heading shows i want to integrate rslogix 500 with rsemulate 500 and rslinx opc server with fsgateway to see data in intouch...
Replies
Views
We've got (2) Wonderware apps here that read the same set of Rockwell PLCs. One was built a long time ago, and the other came along much later as...
Replies
Views
I tried doing this by adding a remote opc server running wonder ware on an Opto22 controler using ethernet. The topic comes through and is active...
Replies
Views
hi, I am currently working on a project that requires access to the data inside plc using Codesys OPC server v2.3 and I want the data to be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am designing a control system using Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC with Wonderware Intouch as the HMI. I have done this before using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom