Need help with RS5000 logic modification

DonSCannon

Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have video of the current operation. I don't know how to make the necessary modification. I currently have a clamp arm that turns 90 degrees at the start, moves along a track, and comes back. I need it to start movement without turning, move about 10 feet, stop, turn, and then start movement again. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help. The current sequence that needs modification is attached. There are a few other subroutines that will need slight modification also. I included some of the X encoder information also. I'm available to provide whatever assistance I can. Thanks again!

IMG_4177.jpg IMG_4187.jpg

Part of the program already has a subroutine that I am trying to replicate. The Scrap Billet subroutine already operates without the rotation. I was hoping to be able to talk to someone to help me incorporate this logic into another part of the program. I haven't been able to get a system integrator on-site yet.

IMG_4217.jpg

Howdy, first and foremost like everyone else has said you need someone on site that can really look at this, if for nothing else because things can be mislabeled, and it would be really dangerous to touch anything remotely. I did look at what you posted for pics, it looks like the travel is waiting on the 90 degree turn which is the last xic in the top Pic, you would have to see what turns that on, and figure out how to turn it off and make this line not need this bit to be happy. But again without watching it physically change the bits you are playing a dangerous game. Hope some of that helps you understand more of what you are looking at