FT AssetCentre

mdavis49882

Hello everyone, I am using FT asset Centre. This application was recently installed I am having issues doing schedules. Whenever I set a schedule I get two Errors. Which are "Could not load agent" and "Could not load verification agent" I have attached an image of the errors. I would like to know how to resolve these errors.

image_50415873.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
since it was recently installed, you may still have a warranty and can call AB for tech support. that's what we do. My boss is the administrator so i cannot provide any help other than what i stated.
james

Look in Bottom Right hand corner of that page you are on and see if it shows Connected or Agents 1. Also, Is everything on the same computer Server/agent/client?? It looks like the Server can't contact the Backup agent. If they are separate computers you may have a network issue or DNS issue. If they are the same computer the Agent service may not be running. what version of AssetCentre.