C-More Recipe Example

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone have a C-More Recipe example that they would like to share?
Or point me in the direction of an example online.
I've watched a couple of videos, but I do a little bit better if I have a hands on example that I can modify and play around with.
The PanelType that I am using is EA9-T7CL-R, but anything I can open with the C-more programming Software version 6.72 is good.

I am using a Cmore Micro panel for my project but the recipe function is the same. Two video examples are here

https://youtu.be/6euiwFqSD0g?t=2012

https://youtu.be/XRoyLN8NaxE?t=324

The left side of the display is my blocks on the track with an offset in percent for throttle output for the track. When you add a recipe button you define which tags to modify and the value to move to it. It can be a constant value (such as an integer number) or another tag. (PLC data) My screenshot isn't accurate to the video as I am not at the computer I am using to develop the project so I just threw a quick button on the screen.

In my video, when I press one of the recipe buttons (i defined 4) the integer values for the throttle offsets are changed and shown on screen to the left. I also do have the ability to change an individual offset via the button that displays the value to the left.

Mike

Capture.JPG