Omron ES100P, a bit off topic?

dalem

Good morning,

Please excuse me if this is too off topic here, but it is a programmable controller of sort.

I have an Omron ES100P temperature controller that is having some issues with the 4-20ma output and trying to by some time. It is on a batch burn off oven and has a number of profiles programmed in along with an external output relay board that takes care of some other needed outputs.

Questions is, has anyone know of or have any experiences with this controller and/or the ES/TOOLS configuration software (DOS).

Been looking for the software for a while now with no success, but what I want to do is get in and view, record or save parameters being used. I have sourced a used controller but without getting info out of this failing unit, I can't do much with the spare controller.

Any assistance or directions much appreciated and again, sorry if this is too off topic for this forum.

Dale

This goes way back!
I found a backup from 2005 that has ES Tools Windows version.
File size is about 3 mbytes.

PM your email address and I can send it to you.
Not sure what kind of support you will be able to get.

These were not the easiest controllers to program.

gtsuport

Thank you. PM on way.

Now to make a cable. Shouldn't be too hard. I do see some factory cables on ebay though.

BTW: More often than not, as is with many, I am my own support center. especially on older stuff like this where there is no mfg support.

Thank again.

Dale