24v DC drive for samall motor.

gas

I inherited a project with lots of problems.

They are using a small motor, 12/24v, 6A and are so far along the motor is a given.
I am looking for a PWM drive 120v AC in and 24DC out.
I haven't found anything out there...any suggestions appreciated.
Space and weight limitations preclude a power supply.
Thanks in advance.

I inherited a project with lots of problems.

They are using a small motor, 12/24v, 6A and are so far along the motor is a given.
I am looking for a PWM drive 120v AC in and 24DC out.
I haven't found anything out there...any suggestions appreciated.
Space and weight limitations preclude a power supply.
Thanks in advance.

what frequency for the PWM?

Is it 6A at 12V and 3A at 24V?

If so, I think the SUN XMD-01 may be a good thing to try for the motor. It will do 3A at 24V. 6A you might have to do a solid state relay with a frequency output from a plc.

Are you trying to do position or just speed?

drbitboy
Good question...I have no clue.
I searched all the off the shelf drives that spec pwm and there is no spec.