cmore hmi email via gmail

olsq

i have successfully been using a cmore ea9-t10cl to send emails via gmail. nothing fancy just a couple screen caps twice a day.
nothing changed but late last week it quit sending and started returning an rte-041connection failure (smtp.gmail.com)
no help from automation direct tech support. their test mule is sending emails. my IT dept says their is noting preventing a connection to gmail. new hardware yeilds the same result. a new yahoo email wont work either.
i was just wondering if this vast circle of knowledge had any idea.
all login credintials have been double checked.
thanks in advance.
Olsq

Thank you. My fix was to move away completely from gmail. i started using the company stmp server that is reserved for copiers. so far so good.

hMailServer relay

Thank you. My fix was to move away completely from gmail. i started using the company stmp server that is reserved for copiers. so far so good.

I'm having to use a locally hosted email server as well to bridge/forward between my local network and my email host (zoho). I'm having a bit of trouble configuring my hMailServer to act as this bridge - do you mind explaining what you needed to do with your hMailServer settings to get this going?

Thanks