Can someone recommend a good forum for Fanuc Robotics?

PreLC

Hello PLCS.net!

I'm about to program my first Robot soon! It's going to be a Fanuc.

But wait, there's more! It's also going to be collaborative, so we are going for a Fanuc CR series cobot.

I was wondering if there is a forum similar to PLCs.net for this purpose? I am on www.robot-forum.com but they seem a little limited.

Thanks!
-PreLC

yes, robot-forum.
They are not limited.
There are Experts on that forum with experience from every robot manufacture. I would recommend to learn the basics of robot programming with a beginner course, then ask your questions.
This way you would be a little more suited to ask the right questions and get the right answers.

Have fun!

Similar Topics

Hello all, love the forum. So, I'm not really a PLC programmer... I'm an EE with lots of experience with FPGAs and programming, but...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
Long story short lost our parameter setup for an indradrive m. I have these files saved as backups but dont know how to open them. Can someone...
Replies
Views
If a programmable controller controls the operation of a motor, what connects motor control to the PC? A) Line voltage B) I/O device C) Modem D)...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom