Omron Sysmac C60K download

ahsmach

I have a customer in the Baltimore area with an Omron PLC connected to an old CNC. I will be upgrading the CNC and want to eliminate the Omron by incorporating its logic into the CNC's internal PLC. My problem is that we have no documentation on the PLC ladder. I really don't want to waste the time acquiring the hardware/software to capture the program for a one-time deal. Is there someone in the area interested in helping me?

Similar Topics

Dear Friends. I need the information about a omron sysmac C60K PLC , which communication cable can be used to its programming, & whats the...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a Omron Sysmac C60K that I will be upgrading to an AB SLC 5/04. The problem I have right now is I need to pull out the...
Replies
Views
Hello,I am new to plc`s. I have played with AB plc`s(about 1 year) so i am still wet behind the ears. My problem is a OMRON SYSMAC C60K-CDR-D plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom