Do you know of a registered EtherNet/IP device that already supports LLDP?

AlfredoQuintero

Lifetime Supporting Member
...other than the Stratix managed switch.
I would like to buy an EtherNet/IP device, from Rockwell or from any other maker, that has support for LLDP and has passed ODVA conformance test version 18.1 or later. I am looking for an end-point device, such as an armour block or sensor. Needs to be small, space is an issue here in Japan. I know Stratix managed switch supports LLDP. If you know of a product, will be grateful for letting me know about it. Thanks for reading.

I think 1756-L8x controllers v34 and 1756-EN4TR ver 4 support LLDP. However, I am not sure if these conform with ODVA.

Thanks very much. I wish ODVA could have like a list of recently registered devices, so as to know who is delivering the latest and greatest.