Need Ethernet/IP analog out module for CompactLogix PLC.

eddiemaxie

Hello Everyone,

A very important question:
We are having trouble receiving analog output cards (5069-OF4) for our CompactLogix PLC racks.

I am looking for a 1 channel 0-10VDC remote analog output device that my Compact Logic PLCs can talk to using Ethernet/IP. Can any of you suggest something?
I need at least 1 analog out channel. If the device supports more, that is OK.

I am currently looking but have not found anything. You would be a hero if you can help me identify something!

Thanks,

RZ

We've used Click PLCs as Ethernet I/O when we could not get enough Rockwell analog modules for a project. Clicks with Ethernet support Ethernet IP Adapter Mode and the (free) Click Programming Software will create an EDS file for you.

I haven't tried them yet, but I saw an ad for Acromag products that claim to work that way. If we hadn't been able to get our hands on these 1769-L24ER processors with on board analog inputs, I would have had to scrounge for sure.
https://www.acromag.com/product-cat...-i-o/ethernet-io-modules/ethernet-analog-i-o/

They come into the IO tree as a generic ethernet module:
https://www.acromag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Compact_Logix_AppNote_8500762.pdf

Last I checked, the analog input modules for Point IO were showing crazy lead times too. Haven't checked Flex IO lately...

I like the idea of the Click PLC as I/O too. I might have to look into that at some point.

Hello Everyone,

We are having trouble receiving analog output cards (5069-OF4) for our CompactLogix PLC racks.

I am looking for a 1 channel 0-10VDC remote analog output device that my Compact Logic PLCs can talk to using Ethernet/IP. Can any of you suggest something?

I am currently looking but have not found anything. You would be a hero if you can help me identify something!

Thanks,

RZ

geniusintraining has some stuff in stock for point I/O.

https://www.plccable.com/allen-bradley-1734-oe2v-point-i-o-analogoutput-module-volt/

Hello Everyone,

Thanks,

RZ

Turck TBEN... TBEN-S2-4AO