sequentially turn on lights

I think everybody has their favourite, also it is what you are familiar with, I used AB/Rockwell many times in the past as well as Siemens, Omron etc.
But now I prefer Mitsubishi GXWorks, their GX Developer as well as medoc were a little painful to use, as I have not used others for sometime you tend to forget some of the simple things or shortcuts.
I prefer FBD it is so easy to drag & drop & not be reliant on having to place mouse or cursor where you want the next contact/line/function.

Oh dear, it is much simpler with a built-in, self-resetting DRUM instruction:

• [DRUM: CT0] This DRUM instruction uses Counter CT0 (also the next three counters CT1-CT3)
  • [Step Preset: K1] The DRUM starts at Step 1 after a reset
  • [0.01s sec/Count: K100] Each DRUM "Count" is defined as one-hundred 0.01s time periods i.e. one second per Count
  • [Step 1]
    • [Count: K10] this step will execute for 10 Counts i.e. 10 seconds (see [0.01 sec/Count] above)
      • At the end of the step, the DRUM will advance to the next step (Step 2)
    • [X] [_] [_]
      • Coil Lights_1(Y0) will be 1 (on) while this step executes
        • "Lights_1(Y0)" is a nickname for Output Coil Y0
      • Coils Lights_2(Y1) and and Lights_3(Y2) will be 0 (off)
  • [Step 2] and [Step 3]
    • Same as [Step 1], but for [Lights_2(Y1)] and [Lights_3(Y2)] each only being on at each step.
  • [CT0 => Rst]
    • This is a self-resetting configuration for the DRUM instruction
    • I.e. when [Step 2], the last step entered, completes after 20s total, the counter will complete, which completion will trigger a reset, which will start over at [Step 1]
Untitled.png

Yes Sweet, DR has too much time on his hands lol

:-/

I ran it in Do-More Designer, which seems to be similar to DirectSOFT, and something similar to what I posted does seem to work.

OT: the minimal-featured license-free DirectSOFT can select DL06 PLCs, and DL-250s and a lot of other numbers, but not DL-205s. What's with that?