Rockwell CCW v20 connection to Micro830s

tdcolumbia

I just purchased and installed the latest CCW Developer edition.

I am troubleshooting MSG_CIPSYMBOLIC function between two Micro830's via Ethernet.

I would like to have both programs open and "Connected" on my laptop, but the software seems to only allow 1 "Connected" Micro830 at a time.

Is there a way around this, or is this a feature removal to keep the software price down?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-11-11 090856.png

Similar Topics

Today i looked at downloading Connected Components Workshop and can see Version 13 and also Version 20 but nothing in between. anyone used...
Replies
Views
well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble installing Connected Components Workbench software. I have downloaded the software from Rockwell download center but it does...
Replies
Views
I'm using the latest Rockwell CCW to program a Micro 850 and Panelview PV800 - 2711R HMI. I'm having difficulties getting the Panelview HMI tags...
Replies
Views
FYI All, got this email from Rockwell today: Dear System Developer: Rockwell Automation is releasing Product Notice 2019-01-002 - Microsoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom